Tuesday, February 8, 2011

American Philatelist (Feb 2011 Issue) ~ Korea in a Nutshell



Today's blog post features an article written by Bob Lamb for the Feb. issue of American Philatelist. One of my favorite sections of the American Philatelist is the "worldwide in a nutshell" article at the back of the journal. I usually take a sneak peek to see what country is covered first before I read from front to back. Much to my surprise this month the featured country is the Republic of Korea.

The article can be viewed in pdf format on the American Philatelic Society's website at: http://www.stamps.org/AP/Worldwide0211.pdf

The American Philatelist is a wonderful journal and this month's write-up on Korea made this issue extra special to me.

Until next time...

-Beezer

No comments:

Post a Comment