Monday, November 22, 2010

Korea Stamp Collector: An Introduction

So why a blog about postage stamps from South Korea?

As my passion for collecting stamps from South Korea has continued to grow and grow the past few months, some might call it an addiction, I began to explore ways I could increase the enjoyment I've found in collecting Korean stamps and eventually settled on the idea of starting a blog on the topic. My intent is to blog about anything and everything having to do with Korean postage stamps and postal history. I am not an expert in this field by no means, but enjoy the subject and hope to further my knowledge on the topic and fill this blog with information that will not only be of interest to me, but of interest to others out there who collect stamps from South Korea.

If you, the reader, share a similar interest in Korean postage stamps and postal history please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment